High Tea and BBQ Dinner @ Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru

12:00 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Talking about the latest hotel in Johor Bahru, Capri by Fraser is something you should not miss.
With their strategic location, just a stone throw from JB CIQ and shopping malls, the hotel welcoming their guest with their great service.
It's my pleasure to have a chance to try their High Tea and BBQ Dinner last weekend with gang of blogger/media friends.




As I stepped into the hotel lobby, the luxurious, spacious design attracted my eyeballs. Took the lift, heading to the dining area in hotel, I saw this!!! 





The great thing I like the most about BBQ dinner in Capri by Fraser will be cooked upon request. There are wide variety of ingredients for you to choose for the chef to grill for you. The food will serve to you warm and fresh after ready. I like this kind of service!  

So while waiting for the chef to grill your food of your choice outdoor, there are some other food you can have , range from appetizer, soup, bread, main course, salad bar, fruits, dessert and drinks. You will find the food you like from the wide range of choice. 

Overall, the food are great, not too oily, not salty, but tasty, with great choice of spice and ingredient used. 

PS: There are not much choice for drink in buffet dinner, so far only coffee and tea. However, the coffee is great and the tea is from Harney & Sons, which is one of brand served the finest premium tea. 






Recommend their High Tea set, which have 2 choices- Traditional English set and Local set. . 

English High Tea Set

Local High Tea Set

What I like the most about the High Tea set in Capri by Fraser:
- Local set. This is something special, which not all place and hotel serve this. The food you can have in Local set is all the snack we can see in our local dish, with the idea of fusion with High tea layout presentation.
- Want to know more about Malaysia local food? Bring your foreigner friends to try this Local High Tea set. In a set, you can taste multiracial uniqueness food, such as Malay Kuih, Chinese dumpling and Indian Satay. I found it great to introduce the local food to foreigner
- If you prefer Western English set, Capri by Fraser have the set, with reasonable price. Personally, I like their sandwich. 






Stay tune to Capri by Fraser FB page, for their latest update on the theme of buffet dinner .






More information :

High Tea Set
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
(starting from 16th August)
3:00pm to 7:00pm
RM58+ per set

BBQ Dinner/ Seafood Dinner Buffet
Every Saturday
6.30-10.00pm
RM98+ per person

For bookings
call :  +60 7 288 0888
email :  sales.johorbahru@capribyfraser.com


Address: Menara Tiga Serangkai,
Jalan Tengku Azizah, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor



FB page :




Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.