Dinosaur Kingdom @ Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Puteri.

12:20 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Time flies~~ It's come to the end of the year 2018.
Thinking of where to go in Johor Bahru during holiday?
Come and have a look of this new limited time, mobile theme park in Puteri Habour- Dinosaur Kingdom.





Well, I still remember when I still a kids, my first time know about dinosaur is from the movie- Jurassic Park. Even until now, I would never miss any of the movie series of Jurassic Park.
I'm not an expert in recognise the species of dinosaur, Just know the size is big, some is taller than human.
In Dinosaur Kingdom, you can experience, see and touch dinosaur in the theme park. All the dinosaur display are in real size, movable and with the roar sound- animatronic in short.
Can you imagine that all this large dangerous creatures that once shared the earth with humans?



With over 15 exciting dinosaur-themed attraction in the park, both children and adult visitors can have fun and entertaining time in the theme park.
One of the interesting part of this park is that the dustbin in park are all in dinosaur model. 












All animatronic dinosaurs have their description board about their species. Learning while having fun. 


Exhibition



Get into a dinosaur boat to explore the swamp.





Dino rides







I tried this ice fossil game. The kids can enjoy cracking open ice blocks to uncover frozen fossils. After cracking the ice, you will get a small model of dinosaur. I can see a lot of kids enjoy this game, showcasting their dinosaur model they got with the others.



There are indoor inflatable dinosaur island, which you can find the fun with the kids. 


Don't miss the live show, which tells the story of dinosaur kingdom. There are specific timing for the show, take note of the time of show.


There are more attractions you can look forward, such as 5D cinema, Kart drifting, raptor's maze, education hub and more! Some activities need an extra token to access. There are token selling in the park. Not forget the entrance ticket you buy, there are complimentary tokens included. The amount of complimentary token depend on the type of ticket.

Adult ( My Kad holder ) - RM30 with 2 complimentary tokens.
Adult ( My Kad holder, Senior ) - RM20 with complimentary bottle of water.
Children ( My Kid holder) - RM 20 with 2 complimentary tokens.
Foreigner - RM50 with 2 complimentary tokens.

You can also purchase All-Access Passes, which you can have unlimited activity access, exclude the carnival game.
My Kad/ My Kid holder - RM68 with 4 complimentary tokens.
Foreigner -  RM98 with 4 complimentary tokens.








Waze: Puteri Harbour Parking
Date:20th Nov 2018 – 01st Jan 2019
Time: 12:00pm – 10:30pm
Close: every Monday, except Dec 24 & Dec 31

Buy Tickets Online: https://themepaktu.com/

FB page :







Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.