Celebrate CNY with Ó-Li Salted Egg snack.

21:39 Jia Ying 1 Comments


Chinese New Year is coming soon. Over the weekend, I have been busy on cleaning my house and shop for the CNY necessity.
I'm salted egg lover. I did notice the trend of having CNY snack with salted egg.
Came upon this Ó-Li Salted Egg snack, which attract my eyeballs on their variety, besides the common fish skin we see in the market.



Ó-Li introduced 2 types of fish skin snack- with the usual salted egg, and the new salted egg with 2X spicy, which claim to be more spicy compared to the usual pack.
Besides that, if you are bored of the match of salted egg with fish skin, Ó-Li have the choice for customer to choose Crunchmix- which is the mix of fish skin, cuttlefish and potato chip.
For those who don't like fish skin ( especially vegetarian) , but love the salted egg, you can choose salted egg potato stick or potato chips.


Every pack of Ó-Li snack together with the reminder to shake well before eat, to ensure the salted egg flake can mix around evenly in every piece of bite.
All the snack is packed with resealable bag, which you can easily seal back if you can't finish. Well, the manufacturer also suggested to consume the snack within 7 days after open, to ensure the quality taste of the chips. 



Ó-Li uses the 100% fresh fish skin mix with special recipe of salted egg. Personally I like this 2X spicy salted egg fish skin. At first, you will taste the thick coat of salted egg with fish skin, and you will not feel the spicy in your 1st bite, but the spiciness will spread around your mouth after having it.  ( Well, I drink water after eat)



If you scare of overeat salted egg fish skin, why not try their crunchmix, which mix with cuttlefish( which is not coat salted egg) and salted egg potato chips.  


Salted egg can match well with potato too. Ó-Li gives the choice between the chips and stick, all coated with salted egg. 


Salted egg potato stick is claimed to be more spicy compare to potato chips. To my surprise, the potato stick is packed in small, which is very convenience to bring along and give away to my friends.



What I like about Ó-Li Salted egg snack: 
Affordable price with good quality. As I open the pack, most of the pieces are in big and complete size. Even I received my snack via postage, it's not really crash into very small piece. I can still experience the bite of crispy chips.
Halal product. This is important, as I can share my snack with my Muslim friends and colleagues.
Resealable pack. Most of the Salted egg snack is with resealable pack, which is make convenience to keep after open.

What I like the most among all Ó-Li salted egg snack
I like the 2x spicy salted egg fish skin. Don't be scare after looking the packing with 2X spiciness. The level of spicy still can be accepted by most of the Malaysian.



Since CNY is coming soon, if you are interested to have your salted egg snack, you may go to their authorised supermarket in Malaysia. For more information, you may check their FB page.

There are few platforms you can purchase Ó-Li Salted Egg snack via online, you may go to Shopee. As I check, Shopee offers the most competitive price, some with free shipping.
Here's the link :
https://shopee.com.my/

Good news to all my reader and follower!!! GIVEAWAYS
20 sets of Ó-Li Salted Egg snack

How to win?
1. Like the FB page After Crazying and Hoe Hup Processing Sdn.Bhd.
2. Leave the comment at my FB page and tag 5 friends.
3. Share the giveaways !




Go to my FB page and join the giveways!! Good luck!

More information :



Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Nur Amalina said...

Thank you so much for the awesome review! All the products look yummy <3 And I'm glad to know that these are Halal since I've been dying to try this brand for quite some time now. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.