Cruffin @ Seven Oak Bakery Cafe, Midvalley Southkey, Johor Bahru.

11:27 Jia Ying 0 Comments


What is Cruffin ? 
A cruffin is a hybrid of a croissant and a muffin. The appearance look like a nicely decorated muffin, but the texture is croissant-like, with buttery, flaky pastry. The first known Cruffin to be created in Melbourne, Australia in 2013.

You can find cruffin now in Johor Bahru!!!!!! 

Seven Oak Bakery Cafe opened their new outlet in the newest shopping mall in Johor Bahru- Mid Valley SouthKey.
The cafe proudly introduced the cruffin, who claims to be the 1st bakery shop who bring the cruffin to Johor.
There are up to 16 flavours. Some flavours are well known by local, such as durian and salted egg cruffin.












What you need to know about Cruffin ! 
- High calories.
1-2 cruffins can definitely satisfy your stomach for a teatime or breakfast. Even the size look just like muffin size, you feel the satisfaction and fullness after eating.

- Sweetness 
My first impression to cruffin will be, high sweetness dessert, as the outer layer of cruffin is coated with sugar. However, as I eat the cruffin, the sweetness is not overload, but with acceptable level.

- It is not a cake. 
Don't expect something soft texture, like cake. It is more like a croissant , with muffin shape.







More information :
FB page :



Address:
LG-027, Mid Valley Southkey, Persiaran Southkey 1, Kota Southkey, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor


Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.