The Alley Self Brewed Milk Tea 鹿角巷手工冲泡牛乳茶

11:40 Jia Ying 3 Comments


Milk Tea, one of my favorite drink to have during the warm weather in Malaysia.
What I like the most when I have milk tea will be their flexibility to adjust the sweetness and ice.
There are many milk tea shop and brand in the market now.
Instead of going out and looking for milk tea, you can brew the milk tea conveniently at home.
Came upon The Alley Milk Tea, which you can brew the tea anytime you want, in a cheaper and easier way.
Imported from Hong Kong, The Alley Milk Tea have 3 flavours for your choice.




For this flavour, it is rich with brown sugar. 

For this flavour, it is green tea based, with rich fragrance of milk. 

For this, the taste is more like sweeter oolong tea.


Inside each package of milk tea, it's consist the milk tea powder, the tea bag, red beans ( which is a healthier choice compare to bubbles pearl ), syrup and the straw. 
All you need to make this milk tea is just some hot water, and some ice if you want to drink in chiller way. 


The instruction of making the milk tea is printed outside of the cup. Basically it is just leave the tea bag in hot water for few minutes, then adding the rest and mix well. The powder is easily dissolved and mix in water.











What I like the most about The Alley Milk Tea: 
- Big volume. Yes, you can make a very big cup of milk tea with the ingredients given. If you prefer thicker texture of milk tea, you can make a smaller cup. For me, in my opinion, the taste still great,even I add more water. 
- Flexibility. You adjust the sweeteness according to your preference. If you prefer less sweetness like me, you can add less syrup. 
- Anytime & Anywhere. I can make milk tea, anytime and anywhere, as long as I have hot water. The packaging is very convenience. 
- Creative and nice design quotes. Well, I did post it in my Instagram regarding the quotes printed outside of the cup, which is also a great idea for those who want to confess and express gratitude. Each flavours have different love quotes, with nice design. 


Where to buy The Alley Milk Tea: 
Magstore Malaysia: 
Shopee (online) : 

Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How do i make it?

Unknown said...

Hot water > tea bag
Wait for a few minutes (I waited for five minutes, but do what you can/want)
Take the tea bag out of it
-Now you choose if you want with or without the beans-
Put the powder and mix it
Put the syrup to make it sweeter, choose how much you want it based on your taste (I like sweet stuff, so I put it all of it)
Mix it

Enjoy it-

Erin said...

Do I add all the powder or not? This is my first time trying this tea and I'm really excited

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.