Define your Healthy Beauty with Guardian Malaysia

17:41 Jia Ying 12 Comments


How you would define a healthy beauty ? What does beauty have to do with health?

For me, beauty is not just by appearance, together with confidence, knowledgeable and healthy will make you shine from the inside out. This include to treat myself well with good healthy food , exercise regularly, take care of my appearance and cleanness and maintain healthy lifestyle and habit.

The Healthy Beauty, is a person who lives life to the fullest in a healthy way, and has a distinctive style and pleasant personality.  She is someone with a positive attitude, gives priority to being healthy first; and looks after her physical beauty too.

Guardian Malaysia which is on a nation-wide quest to find FOUR women, who best fit the bill as ‘The Face of Healthy Beauty’ held its first semi-final  round in Johor Bahru last Sunday.

25 shortlisted semi-finalists had to go through challenges that display their aptitude and personality to deservedly earn the title ‘The Face of Healthy Beauty’, 4 finalists emerged to progress to the Grand Finals  to be held in Kuala Lumpur on 27th July 2019.

Source: Guardian Malaysia


Contestant introduced herself and answered the questions randomly. 




15 minutes make-up challenge


 The FOUR finalists from the Johor Bahru leg: (from left) Yasmin Binti Khalid, Sim Yun Jiew, Wienda Hidayu Binti Harun and Nor Marissa Alia Binti Ahmad Lokman.
Souce : Guardian Malaysia



You can decide the winner! How to join ? 
Guardian customers can also vote, from 8 July – 24 July 2019 on the microsite, for their favourite finalist to win at the Grand Finals.  The votes received for each finalist will contribute towards 50% of the total scores at the Grand Finals. Customers can earn more votes with purchases at Guardian.  For one vote, no purchase is required; for 5 Votes, they need to purchase any item from Guardian and for 10 Votes, they need to purchase any participating sponsor brands in a single receipt.
( Stay tune in Guardian Malaysia FB page for more update on all the finalists !)  

There are prizes for you to win !!! 
If that particular contestant wins in the Grand Finals, then she will do a draw to pick her lucky voter. The selected voter will be rewarded with RM500 worth of Guardian vouchers.

There is also a Scan & Win contest for customers from now until 7th July 2019. QR codes will be placed in Guardian stores for customers to scan. and answer questions related to healthy beauty. After answering, you will receive an instant voucher for your next purchase. 


Beside witness the semi-final, It's time for us to gather. Thanks for invitation!!




More information :

The Face of Healthy Beauty website :  https://theface.guardian.com.my

Stay tune to Guardian Malaysia FB page for more updates on The Face of Healthy Beauty.



Official Online store : https://guardian.com.my/




Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

goods info from guardian malaysia

dec baby said...

good sharing from guardian Malaysia... I am one of the guardian's loyal customers. I will go to the drugstore and purchase many items there. Oh, thanks guardian because allow me to use boost app since I can get back my cashback after that

Mary_Jam said...

now im using boost app buy these stuff also, after that a lot of cash back received every time i made the payment, that was a nice shopping experience

Unknown said...

I can also use the Boost app to get cashback and discounts when buying at Guardian.

Billy Wong said...

I was enjoy the moment when i buy stuff a the guardian shop which is near to my house, and currently i pay with e wallet boost app, after that always receive cashback after done the payment.

David Aru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm an obsesses woman who cares about my skin. Indeed, I will spend a lot of time shopping at the guardian. Oh, I don't care about the price as long as my skin is healthy and glowing. Guys, please pay using your boost apps.
We will receive RM5.60 cash back when making a minimum payment of RM56 at Guardian in a single transaction!

I also use the Boost app to buy things and Guardian, and it gets a lot of cashback. Great way to save money!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
channy said...

Just went to guardian last week pay with rm70 got Rm5.60 cashback on boost app. 👍

nurulhudaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Aru said...

@channy nowadays use e-wallet really convenient. last time i use debit card,wooo it is really to control when shopping,sometimes overlimit .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.