Your Festival Snack Choice -- Ó-Li Fish Chips

15:00 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Still remember the Ó-Li Salted egg fish skin and snack I introduced in February? 
You may refer my last post regarding the Ó-Li salted egg fish skin : 


Great news to salted-egg lover, Ó-Li lauches their new products- Ó-Li fish chips. 
This time the snack is not fish skin, replace with fish chips. 




What I like about Ó-Li Fish Chips: 
- Cheaper than salted egg fish skin. In term of price, fish chips is cheaper, and the salted egg taste is similar compare to fish skin. Fish chips is more crispy, crunchy. 
-  Resealable pack.  It's convenience to keep your chips always crispy with resealable pack. 
-  Halal. 
-  Crispy and crunchy. Well, I really can't stop to have more after having the first bite. Definitely one of the best snack you can have while having gathering, watch drama and distress snack.  
- 2 flavours - If you are not the salted egg lover, choose their classic flavour, which is great in taste too.  






More information:

Where to buy ->
Magstore Malaysia
Shopee Malaysia  : https://bit.ly/2JIK2tj  ( 80g pack - RM12.90 ) 




Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.