My Top 4 Lunch Options in Restaurant Lemon Tree, Johor Bahru.

11:00 Jia Ying 0 Comments


If you live in Johor Bahru, you should hear Restaurant Lemon Tree, which served local/western and fusion cuisine in an affordable price.
Up to date, there are 9 outlets in Johor Bahru, which located in different corner in the city.
One of the latest relocation of outlet, to the new residential area- Setia Eco Cascadia.
Do go and visit this new outlet, which have larger space and more parking lot around the restaurant.

As a frequent customer of Restaurant Lemon Tree, I would like to summarise my favourite lunch meal in Restaurant Lemon Tree. 

1. Grilled Chicken Chop
I like the mushroom sauce accompany with tender, soft chicken chop. The sauce is tasty, but not salty, with secret blended by the chef in Lemon Tree Restaurant. 



2. Fish Fillet
Another great choice, if you are looking for fish.



3. Salmon
If you don't like the fried fillet, choose their grilled salmon.


4. Healthy bowl
Looking for more vege and less meat? Choose their salad bowl, with lots of different vege in one big bowl.



Extra: Mushroom soup
Why not add a soup as appetizer to warm your stomach?



More information :
Restaurant Lemon Tree new outlet - Setia Eco Cascadia




Address: No.63, Jalan Eco Cascadia 6/1, Taman Setia Eco Cascadia, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Opening hour: 12.00pm-9.30pm




FB page :





Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.