4D3N Siem Reap Travel Guide: Itinerary,Tips & Budget

17:25 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Siem Reap, the most popular tourist city in Cambodia, due to the historical UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archaelogical sites.
It's very easy and budget vacation you can plan and DIY by yourself.



Here's my 4D3N itineraries:

Day 1 : Arrived Siem Reap International Airport  ( Early Morning ) -->Check in --> Rest --> Old Market --> Wat Preah Promrath --> Lunch --> Lucky Mall --> Rest --> Buy Angkor Archaeological Park ticket --> Sunset at Phnom Bakheng --> Dinner






Tips : 
- There is no LRT/MRT in Siem Reap. The most convenience transport will be tuk tuk or taxi. If you are going to take tuk tuk throughout your trip in Siem Reap, do remember to bring the sunglasses and face mask, which can block the dust and wind.
- The ticket of Angkor Archaeological Park issued after 5pm are valid for the next day. You can buy the ticket at 5pm, and immediately visit one of the temple before sunset.   


Angkor Day pass 


Day 2 : Sunrise at Angkor Wat --> Breakfast --> Banteay Srey --> Preah Khan --> Bayon --> Ta Keo --> Ta Prohm --> Banteay Kdei --> Sras Srang --> Pubstreet


Big crowd, just to witness the sunrise of Angkor. 


It's really cheap to get a good coconut in Siem Reap. 

Banteay Srey


Tips: 
- I'm not a big fans of temple in Angkor, therefore I tried to squeeze as much temple as possible in one whole day, starting from sunrise, until sunset. 
- There is not much notice board regarding the history of the temple. Therefore, if you plan your own trip for Angkor, you may need search the info from internet, to have better understanding on the place you visited, or even bring a travel book with you, so you know what is worth to see and their story behind. 


Day 3: Kampong Phluk Floating village --> Lunch --> Massage -->Art Market --> King Road Angkor Market --> Angkor Night Market --> Dinner.


Floating village 




Tips: 
-Day 3 is more relaxing day, as I tried to visit some other part of Siem Reap besides Angkor. - There are few floating village in Siem Reap, and I chose the village that is the nearest to the town. 
- The floating village in Cambodia is different if compare to Thailand or Vietnam. In my opinion, I highly recommended to add floating village in your itinerary.  


Angkor old market - Place to have your souvenir in Siem Reap



Day 4 : Depart from Siem Reap International Airport


Basic Budget ( 1 person) :
Flight ticket :  AirAsia RM 305 ( no check-in luggage, not promo price)
Accommodation : 3 nights RM215.60/2 = RM 107.80 ( inclusive airport pick up and send off, with tuk-tuk)
tuk-tuk transport  : USD 35/ 2 = USD 17.50 (1.5 day- for temple hopping) 
Kampong Phluk Floating village half day trip tour : USD 18
Angkor Archaeological Park ticket ( 1 Day) : USD 37






Date visited : 4th Dec-7th Dec 2018


Disclaimer: My Siem Reap vacation is NOT a sponsored trip. I paid for all expense of trip.


Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.