Soho Spa Review, KSL Mall Johor Bahru.

16:22 Jia Ying 0 Comments


From my friends recommendation, I have the chance to know Soho Spa, which is located opposite of KSL Shopping mall, Johor Bahru.
Soho Spa have the strategic location, which is just a road opposite from KSL shopping mall, which provide the mind and body relaxing aromatherapy and massage after tiring walking and working.




As I stepped in to the shop, there is a row of sofa, which the space for the foot massage.  



For aromatherapy and body massage, there are few private rooms, which are clean and nice. 



As there are so many shop provide massage and aromatherapy, the most important thing I'm looking for will be the skills of masseur and masseuse. Soho Spa is quite transparent about this part, which display all their masseur and masseuse professional certificate. 


I chose the 1 hour aromatherapy with lemon grass essence oil, not just because of the great smell, lemongrass essential oil is also used to alleviate stress and relieve pain.
Besides lemon grass, there are wide variety of essence oil you can choose, depend on your preference and need. 
doTERRA essential oil is used. Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. ( Source :  https://www.doterra.com/MY/en_MY/why-doterra ) 



There are lots of benefit of doing aromatherapy, which is not just purely for relaxing, and also have the health benefits. 
Source : https://www.lovingessentialoils.com/blogs/essential-oil-tips/5-aromatherapy-massage-benefits-you-will-enjoy


What I like the most about Soho Spa : 
- Masseuse's skill : The strength is sufficient, with right application to the right point in my body, starting from the back, shoulder, hand, leg, stomach and head.
- Hygiene : The facilities and towels are all clean. As before the massage you may need to remove all your cloth, and they provides disposable panty for body massage.
- Price and service: With the skills and facilities provided, the price is reasonable and affordable. The price list is clear display in front of the counter of shop. Great service is given , with a warm ginger tea after the massage.



What I dislike about Soho Spa : 
It's highly recommended to park your car inside KSL shopping mall, or taking a public transport to KSL shopping mall, and walk to Soho Spa. There are limited parking spaces in front of the shop.








More information :

Address : No.33, Jalan Serigala, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru.
Reservation number : 016- 7130776

FB page :




Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sohospaksl/



Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.