Arc de Triomphe @ Paris, France

20:30 Jia Ying 0 Comments

Arc de Triompheone of the most famous and historic monuments in Paris.
It's honours those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and the Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. 
Nowadays, it's become one of significant tourist spot in Paris, and the most famous shopping street, Avenue Champs-Élysées is just in front of it. 

Let's see the day view of the Arc

and the Night View of Arc. No much different ( of course, it's same monument!!), but different feel~~



You can climb up to Arc de Triomphe, and see very nice Paris city view from the top. It's free entrance if you are student under 26 years old.
There are total 284 staircases. It's quite tiring and blur as the staircase is in circle.   



Finally I reached the top of Arc!!! 



I climbed to the top of Arc twice in different season. 
The photo below was taken from the Arc's top. From the photo, you will know the reason why summer is the favorite season for travel.  
Oh, half of the Eiffel tower was disappeared~~~ 


You can see clearer sculptures of the monument through this~~~ 

List of French victories is engraved under the great arches on the inside façades of the monument.

Some ceremony ( I don't know what is it!?) happened in the summer under the Arc. 


Last but not least, me with the Arc de Triomphe......


That all....
More Paris attractions to go~~~ 


 Another blog : http://mush4room.blogspot.com/


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.