Palladium Cafe Reopening @ Johor Bahru

17:22 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Palladium cafe is well known for the glass house designed cafe. The cafe in Johor Bahru had been closed down last month for renovation. In just less than a month, the Palladium cafe is reopen with new look and once again become an attraction for photography lover and cafe hopper.   



"This home runs on love, laughter and cups of good coffee."








There is more seats available in both indoor and outdoor and  more nice spots for photo. You may enjoy your day with a cup of coffee and the breathtaking scene of the lake and the European style show village by Ecoworld.







Menu is improved and more choices available. Another good thing is coffee is now served in cup or glass, and no longer using disposable cup.
Mocha, RM12.90







More information :
Palladium Café
Eco Spring Show Village
81100 Johor Bahru
Tel: +607 364 2552
Opening Hours: 11:30AM – 9:00PM
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecopalladium/


Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.