Lazior MayterLynn - healthier drink for your life.

00:53 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Most of us didn't realise the importance of having a proper breakfast in the morning.
A healthier drink will definitely a great start to begin your day.
Came across this brand in social media- Lazior MayterLynn, which is generally a mix purple sweet potato powder with oat bran beverage.




In fact, there are 20 types of quality ingredients in Lazior MayterLynn --- Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Brown Rice, Black Sesame, Oat Bran, Oat Flakes, Black Glutinous Rice, Black Bean, Red Bean, Green Bean, Soy Bean, Black Eyed Pea, Pearl Barley, Wheat, Buckwheat, Sorghum Rice, Soluble fiber, Inulin, Apple Fiber, Flaxseed Oil Powder and Stevia Extract.

There are a lot of high nutrition value in purple sweet potato, such as selenium, amino acids, anthocyanin, cellulose, vitamins and iron element.




When I just open it, I can smell the very pleasant fragrance sweet potato.  The powders is finely ground.


It's easy to make the drink with MayterLynn. Just take 2 tablespoons of MayterLynn. Pour 200 ml hot or warm water into the cup and stir well. It's quite easy and fast for the powders to dissolve well after stir.
I like the sweet potato taste, nice to drink while it's still warm. It's smell good, not sweet or salty overall. Personally, I don't really like to eat raw sweet potato, but I can accept the taste of sweet potato for MayterLynn drink.

MayterLynn is an all natural ingredients with no coloring, no preservatives and sugar free. This drink is well suit with all range of age , from 1 year and above children, pregnant lady, elderly and normal adult. It is highly recommended for patients with diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Vegetarian also can drink MayterLynn too.


So, why still drink your milo, coffee or tea in the morning? Let's drink MayterLynn Healthy beverage to start your great day.

For more information about Lazior MayterLynn :
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/laziorskincare/

Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.