Hot Hot Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012

23:15 Jia Ying 0 Comments


I heard hot air balloon every year since I study at KL, but never been there before
So this year I told myself I must go , to see all those special design balloons. ( this might be my last year stay at KL, IF I not work at KL)
maybe I put too high expectation to this event, I have a bit disappointed..( a bit only, bacause I took this outing as gathering than see hot air balloon, so we took photos crazily with Putrajaya nice scenario,but not much photo for the whole event lah... )

Why??
Because the balloon I saw the most is in this shape, extreme NORMAL shape.....LOL


Where are those design balloon?
Actually I saw a cake balloon, a cat balloon, penguin balloon ( saw it far apart ) and
Tune talk ballon...
That all the design balloon I saw....so little....( I should blame myself for wake up late + going late...wuuhuuu)
So walk around the whole event...the weather is so hot on that day ( somemore forgot about apply sunblock pula...)

Climbing....( I watched people climb la,didn't climb myself ,haha....)
Water ball....seem interesting...


and many other games to play,

Para motor Display


Putrajaya have a nice scenario to have photoshoot....


Group photo of the gang....

Public transport is the most convenience way to go Putrajaya from KL ( no car no choice lah..)

That all, very little thought from me; I will go again, and hopefully can see more design balloons in next year! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.