Tappers with collegemate....

23:12 Jia Ying 0 Comments


It's my last semester in university,I treasure every moment when I'm still a student..
I'm going more gathering than organizing project or involving in activities

Tappers is a Western restaurant at Jaya one with price quite affordable by us.
Tappers Cafe. Jaya One,
Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Here's Menu!!!


Most of us order this set, Chicken Parmigiana....All because it look attractive in menu...The sauce is like a pizza sauce, taste not bad...especially sauce, which can't find easily in other restaurant.
Like the french fries as it is thick and crispy...

Spaghetti Carbonara

Fish n Chip

Spaghetti Olive- cook with olive oil, unique and seldom see in other place, taste delicious...

Chicken Schnitzel, The sauce is a bit like mash potato sauce....with 2 piece of chicken chop..It will be very full..



All above are lunch set with drink together. Student have extra 10% discount( actually it just deduct the 10% service tax charge...LOL)

Here Group photo of my gang of collegemate( able to stay at hostel for 3 years is not that easy...woohoo...)


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.