Reunion Dinner @ Restaurant Hua Xing

11:19 Jia Ying 0 Comments

In this post, I wanna share the food...
If you know me well , I love to take food photo,
not with DSLR or camera, but with a smartphone,
I not a person who always carry big DSLR alone with me, plus it's very inconvenience

In my phone, you will see more food photo than my camwhore or my friend family photos
But I not really like to write food review, I'm not good in language of describing food,( I wish I have chance to write formal food review coz I'm food lover, invite me pls!!!!....)
I don't have brilliant words to describe the taste and feel,
DELICIOUS is the word I used often....( so i not use this word in this post)

I and my coursemates having our reunion dinner in last week...
Restaurant Hua Xing is our choice after surveying so many chinese restaurant in PJ through website. We put high expectation.....
Here The Menu of restaurant

Hokkien Braised Pork - too many "fat" meat, but overall the taste is good....

Hokkien Kuih which eat with Braised Pork- My friend prefer to eat this with chicken...LOL!!!

Marmite Chicken- everyone like this....

Steam Fish- a bit tasteless + Fish not so fresh....

Yau Mak- Not Bad...not so oily
Fried Brinjal- Signature dish of the restaurant.....Crispy when it served hot....must eat this 1st when served coz it become soft when this dish is not hot....
Claypot tauhu.....LIKE!!! not spicy although it's seem red....
Overall, we satisfied the food with the reasonable price we paid....
The restaurant is at 1st floor, need to take lift to go up....
Restaurant Hua Xing
Lot1-12, 1st Floor,

Plaza Seri Setia,
Jalan SS9/2, Seri Setia,
Sungei Way 47300,
Petaling Jaya.


GROUP of Future Chemist !!!!!

*It difficult to gather all people, especially when we all step into another stage of life...
treasure the chances to meet and to gather, It would be your unforgettable memory in your life...*

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.