My story in Italy #4

18:00 Jia Ying 0 Comments

In my previous post, I wrote about stamp in Italy...
This post I gonna share about Post service in Italy. 
I remember when I still small, when I listened the sound of motorbike from home, I know the postman is coming. ( Ok, I know the sound of motorbike is not always a postman, but I have this thought when I'm still an innocent kids. )
In Italy, yellow represents the Poste Italiane. ( anyway, the postbox colour is still typical red) 
Anyway, the interesting part is this.... the vehicle use by postman (or postwoman)


ahaha, it's small electric car....
Anyway, I curious about it and check about the information about this electric car.
It can travel up to 50km, with "zero emission" while delivery of mail.
This environmentally friendly car model has it's name "Free Duck Ducati Energia"
There have hybrid version too, which can travel longer distance up to 200km...
Anyway, I like the idea of reducing emission of carbon dioxide.


Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy
 
Another blog : http://mush4room.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.