Wacoal The Store Grand Opening Event @ Empire Shopping Gallery

03:48 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Thanks you for the invitation from Wacoal Malaysia, giving me the chance to witness the opening event of 2nd free-standing boutique store in Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya.

If you wonder where is Empire Shopping Gallery, it is just next to Subang Parade. The Wacoal New store is located at UG floor. Here is the store look




Bolstered by 65 years of history – Wacoal – the trusted Japanese intimate apparels producer both internationally and locally, is expanding its products and services beyond departmental stores with its second Wacoal The Store; succeeding the first one at fahrenheit88, Kuala Lumpur.

Wacoal The Store will aim at generating a sensory experience for ladies and recommend lingerie of specific design or feature that best suit a customer’s needs through consultation.
Wacoal Gold collection, the body-shaping goddess Magic X and the sweetheart b.tempt’d 



The theme of the day was Pink!!!! My favourite colour!!!!





Not forgetting the little cupcakes that served as refreshment on the day of event. Yummy~~




Guess who I met in the event ?? It's my honour to meet Miss World Malaysia 2013, Ms Melinder Kaur Bhullar. She is really gorgeous!!! 



Wacoal Store in Empire Shopping Gallery was officiated by the Executive Director of Wacoal Malaysia, Mr Takashi Watanabe; Wacoal Malaysia’s Business Partner, Ms May Chan ; Director/General Manager, Mr Vincent Leong; Miss World Malaysia 2013, Ms Melinder Kaur Bhullar; and the Centre Manager of Empire Shopping Gallery, Ms Elena Lee.  Besides that,the 20 finalists of Miss World Malaysia 2014 had their 1st appearance to public in Wacoal store Opening  event.  





Last but not least, my polaroid photo on the event day. Thanks you, photographer!!   



Come and visit the Wacoal Store at Empire Shopping Gallery, and experience their sincere consultation from the sales assistant of Wacoal, and pick the most suitable lingerie from Wacoal.



"Nothing is more beautiful than a confident girl" 



Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.