Erasmus Mundus Scholarship talk in Malaysia --- About Giving Back

17:15 Jia Ying 0 Comments


I'm always thinking that I'm the lucky one,
to have the chance to further study in Europe with full scholarship.
There are a lot of my friends and readers wondering and curious about the scholarship
My mind come with "It's time to give back!!"
I would say Erasmus Mundus (EM) Scholarship is a wonderful scholarship which fulfill my Europe study dream.
I'm very glad that I'm being selected as a scholar.
Therefore, I always willing to share my experience about this scholarship and the EM program if anyone asking me about it.
I would love to see more Malaysian students having the chance to pursue their study in Europe.

I never ever thought that I will come back to my University as an organizer of this scholarship talk.
With very limited time of publicity, there were still 80-90 attendees coming for the talk.
I'm quite surprise and happy, in fact before the talk I'm so scare that nobody will come for the talk, then it will be embarrassing.


One of the Malaysian EM alumni,Hazariah Mohd Noh

 Malaysian EM alumni, Shamsul Ridzuan bin Idris 


Photo with Malaysian EM alumni. 
Thanks you to IPS, UM for supporting and helping for the event.
Thanks you to all attendees who come to the talk, hopefully they learn something after the talk.
Thanks you for my friend and family who support me always.
Even I don't get any benefits on organizing this talk, I'm happy that the event went on successfully. 
Because it's time to give back...
I'm happy to have the chance to give back.

If you want to read detailed report about this scholarship talk, you may go to this link
http://www.em-a.eu/en/home/newsdetail-ema-members-report/erasmus-mundus-ambassador-program-scholarship-talk-3rd-december-2014-malaysia-1694.html


p/s: You are welcome to email me with your inquiry/doubt about the EM Scholarship and EM Master & Doctorate program.
Email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com / malaysia@em-a.eu


Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.