4 Must-Visit Cities in Asia

00:45 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the world. There are 48 countries in Asia today, according to the United Nations.
There are many interesting countries in Asia that you must visit at least once in your lifetime.
Here I listed out some nice cities that you may start your discovery of Asia if you are planning to come for the first time.


1. Malacca, Malaysia
To suggest a place to travel in my country, I would always tell my friends start with Malacca, which located in the middle of the Peninsular Malaysia.
This historical city centre has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the best starting point for you to know more about Malaysia.
Malacca, Malaysia




2. Singapore
Next to Malaysia, Singapore is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world.
It's a small country, with full of excitement and things to discover.
Singapore





3. Bangkok, Thailand
Thailand is well known for its rich cultural heritage. Another popular thing to do in Thailand is to experience the floating market.
More : http://mush4crazy.blogspot.com/2015/11/diy-guide-to-damnoen-saduak-floating.html

Bangkok, Thailand



4. Taiwan
This is the most friendly country that I ever visited. You should visit this country to experience warmest Taiwanese and the beautiful scenery from the nouth to the south of the country.
This is also one of the country that I would like to revisit.
More : http://mush4crazy.blogspot.my/2014/11/collection-of-food-in-taiwan.html

JiuFen, Taiwan


Here's another 5 selected cities in Asia that I plan to visit in future:
Siam Reap, Cambodia
Beijing, China
Kyoto, Japan
Seoul, South Korea
New Delhi, India


Don't know how to plan your trip to Asia? Scare to travel to a new country? You may find some useful guides on travel in Asia from the links below:
www.asiaodyssey.com

Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.