[August Happening] Stand By Me Charity Orchestra

23:01 Jia Ying 0 Comments


Cancer is one of the top 3 leading causes of death in Malaysia.
It's no surprise that each of us knows at least a friend or a family member who has been afflicted with cancer.
It's truly heartbroken if you ever meet a child with cancer.
This year, Junior Chamber International Petaling Jaya will be organized a charity event, “Stand By Me Charity Orchestra”, to raise fund to support Childhood Cancer through UMMC Childhood Cancer Trust Fund.
Enjoy the music and doing the charity in the same time!!! This is the event you should not miss this weekend.


The concert will be held at Shah Alam Royal Theater on 6 Aug 2016(Saturday).

The objective of this meaningful event is to:
1.      Provide platform for community to support the families of leukemia patients
2.      To raise fund for underprivileged cancer patients to cover their medical expenses and get proper treatment.
3.      to create awareness of leukemia cancer

The ticket can be purchased at www.ticketcharge.com.my or call 0392228811.

Do support this concert this weekend!!!


For more information:
Event FB page: https://www.facebook.com/JCIPJ-Stand-By-Me-1375420862787459/?fref=ts



The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness. Dalai Lama




Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.