Responsible Blogging 2013

04:20 Jia Ying 0 Comments

I'm a blogger and I love to read other people blog, no matter I know the blogger  

or not. Sometime a blog is being attracted with some reasons. For me, I love to read blog 

with their real story plus a great description and photos .Blogging should be responsible; I'm 

happy to see this kind campaign raising among Malaysia blogging community. It's a great 

campaign to encourage more quality blogging , by giving correct and honest information. 

Nobody will like false information right?? So, let's see what this campaign about....


Responsible Blogging


A proper blogging behavior and ethics advocacy with the aim to provide humans with 


credible consumer information.



Responsible Blogging 2013 
It's a year-long rally. 

A campaign calling upon the entire online community in Malaysia to rally for and support an ethical climate in the blogosphere for our mutual benefit. 


9 Pillars of Responsible Blogging 2013



Partners of this campaign
Crowdpot Sdn Bhd- Official system sponsor and organiser of the campaign 
It's a new platform for brands and businesses to engage with bloggers and online community with their thumb-tipping mechanism.

Ninetology - Official Partner of Crowdpot.com
An ASEAN mobile device technology company, strongly driven by the people’s pride and importance of being on par with global technology progression and renowned international standards. 

So, For blogger, let's join this campaign and you might get reward with some attractive prizes
For non-blogger, you can join too, Just join Ninetology Wall of Pledge for Responsible Blogging 2013 and win prize for yourself!!!!
I joined!!! How about you?? :)




More information : https://www.facebook.com/ResponsibleBlogging

Sources : http://crowdpot.com/  . http://responsibleblogging.my/


 Another blog : http://mush4room.blogspot.com/


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.