Billy Goat Inn Restaurant @ Poznan

22:45 Jia Ying 0 Comments


The Poznan Tourist Organisation in cooperation with several hotels, restaurants and musuem offer half price in  one of the weekend last month. 
I was grabbing this chance to visit one of the classy Polish cuisine restaurants in Poznan. 
Billy Goat Inn Restaurant ( Gospoda pod Koziołkami) , located in Stary Rynek, Poznan
It's specializes in polish cuisine dishes which consists of many centuries and many culture cuisine tradition. 

The promotion menu is mainly grill-based dish. After half price promotion, it's affordable by us as a poor student....Haha!!


A unique atmosphere created by medieval times interior, Grill cellar in this restaurant have great historic background behind . The wall is all by real brick. 


Waiting for our dish coming~~~ The menu is well designed like a adventure map.  

Typical old polish sour soup with an egg. 
It's not so salty, not so sour even it is sour soup. Generally, I like it....

This is my main dish today~~~
Grilled Salmon in smoked salt crystals with a hint of orange, baked potatoes, grilled broccoli, cauliflower and carrot, lemon sauce. 
The salmon is fresh, taste awesome~~The ingredients used were chosen wisely...  
This dish made my day!!!haha :D

My friend ordered this main dish~~~
 Spare Ribs in Spicy Sauce served with grilled jacket potatoes and braised sauerkraut.
According to my friend, she can't taste any spicy , even the ribs is in Spicy sauce.
Hmm, yes,it's always happen in Europe. The spicy hot level is always not as expected.


Billy Goat Inn official website : http://www.podkoziolkami.pl/en



* More and more food posts coming soon~~~

Like my blog FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mush4crazy
 
Another blog : http://mush4room.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer & Copyright

All the review and information provided on this sites are based on personal honest experience. All opinions given are my own. Pls note that what I think is good or bad for me might not be the same for others. I stay positive and avoid abusive language on my site.

All the photo and content used in my blog are property of myself. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email : jiaying-smc@hotmail.com for permission to use the content and photo. All rights reserved.